Type of site: e-commerce
1. Personal data we will collect
2. Use of collected data
3. Who has access to the data collected
4. The rights of site users
Personal data must be:
1. processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the person concerned (lawfulness, loyalty, transparency);
2. collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not subsequently processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes is not considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), to be incompatible with the original purposes (limitation purposes);
3. adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
4. accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable measures must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
5. kept in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be retained for longer periods to the extent that they will be processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 , paragraph 1, provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the regulation are implemented in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subject (retention limitation);
6. processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using technical measures or appropriate organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is only lawful if and to the extent that at least one of the following conditions is met:
1. the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
2. the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
3. the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
4. processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
5. the processing is necessary for the performance of a mission of public interest or relating to the exercise of public authority vested in the controller;
6. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular when the person concerned is a child.
Consent Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
2. the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
3. Personal data we collect
4. Data collected automatically
5. We do not collect any data automatically on our site.
6. Data collected non-automatically
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
1. First and last name
3. Date of birth
5. Telephone number
This data may be collected using the following methods:
Verification 18+ when accessing the site
How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our site will only be used for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
1. Sending orders
Who we share personal data with
Employees We may disclose to any member of our organization such user data as they reasonably need to carry out the purposes set out in this policy.
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
Other disclosures We undertake not to sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
1. if required by law
2. if it is required for any legal proceedings
3. to prove or protect our legal rights
4. to buyers or purchasers
potential of this company in the event that we seek to sell it the company
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data We will ensure that users are notified if their data is kept for longer than this period.
How we protect your personal data
All data stored in our system is well secured and is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a violation of this agreement would result in termination of the employee.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be, at times, insecure and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
Your rights as a user Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
1. right of access
2. right of rectification
3. right to erasure
4. right to restrict processing
5. right to data portability
6. right to object
You will find further information on these rights in chapter 3 (art 12-23) of the GDPR.
How to modify, delete or contest the data collected
If you would like your information deleted or otherwise modified, please contact our Privacy Officer here:
40 rue des Blancs Manteaux, 75004 Paris
Contact If you have any questions for us, please do not hesitate to contact us using the following:
📍 40, rue des Blancs Manteaux, 75004 Paris
Effective date: November 22, 2022